Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Should I buy a V8 Powered Jeep?

Well I Love driving my huge v8 powered vehicles but my wallet doesnt. Hence the reason I picked up a 1996 1.5Liter Toyota 5 speed car to drive, 40 MPG but I feel like such an unprotected pansy in small jap crap 4 banger cars, it isnt me whatsoever. But a jeep- now theres a 4 cyl vehicle I could enjoy! My dad used to have a 327 chevy powered jeep, and this jeep i am looking at is an LT1 350 powered jeep... v8 powered... but its light right so i should get 20ish mpg out of it :) and not feel like a loser in a rice burner. He is asking $6000 for the jeep, its built right, nice quality. I am offering him my little toyota, $2500, and a 1981 suzuki gs 1000 cc street bike. Ps the jeep would be awesome in winter!...And offroad haha  If he says yes to the deal- do you think I should take it?

5 comments:

  1. Nice ride dude, like the chevy bow tie on your Jeep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jeep looks fun. You will be off road alot with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I like also but I don't have one yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. that jeep looks like it would be a good vehicle.

    ReplyDelete